Our client is an independent award-winning trade and educational publishing house based in London who is looking to grow their educational team. If you are an Editor with a background in print and digital educational products looking for your next step, then this might be the one for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the commissioning team across a range secondary, primary and early years materials that include illustrated fiction, children’s poetry, home learning books, teacher resources and professional development titles
- Liaising with authors, freelancer editors, designers and in-house production
- Lead the editorial project management ensuring that all content is engaging and fit for purpose
- Ensure that individual books and projects are to schedule and within budget
What you’ll have:
- Solid editorial experience in educational publishing with print and digital products
- Experience working directly with authors, illustrators, agents and third parties and strong visual awareness
- Good project management of all components of a project, ensuring it is running to schedule and budget
- Excellent communication skills
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.