Are you a creative editor with experience working in Children's publishing or Children's media? Would you like to join a well-loved London-based children’s publisher as Senior Editor? In this creative role, you will come up with new products to expand pre-established brands. Please note that this is for an 18-month maternity cover contract to start ideally mid-October.
What you’ll be doing:
- Come up with new product ideas for a list of titles that serves all global markets and territories
- Deliver the projects on time and to high-quality standards, managing costing requests and P&L
- Edit, copyedit and proofread titles and oversee the generation of cover copy, text for AIs and other marketing specific materials
- Present titles at key global sales conferences
What you’ll have:
- Solid editing experience within children's book publishing or editorial role in Children's media
- Creative writing ability with the ability to come with new product ideas to develop lists
- Proven track record of delivering publications to time and budget, meeting revenue and profit expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative approach to work and a keen eye for details
Closing date: Thursday 23rd September 2021
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 020 3574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.