Are you an Assistant Editor/Editorial assistant looking to develop your list management and product development management skills? A leading trade publisher based in Northamptonshire is looking for an Editor to join their Adult editorial team where you will be project managing mass market illustrated non-fiction titles .
- Project manage and edit multiple projects to schedule
- Work alongside the design team and department head
- Support the planning and management of the adult Publishing List non-fiction list
- Brief packagers and designers to ensure files are supplied on time and to specification
- Proofread material to check editorial detail and factual accuracy
Experience / skills required:
- Previous editorial experience, ideally within a publishing house
- Previous experience of working across a trade publishing list is highly desirable
- Copywriting, copyediting, and proofreading skills are essential
- Project management experience or the ability to manage a workload under pressure are important to the role
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.