An amazing opportunity has become available with a leading independent medical publisher in the healthcare professional sector. Or client is looking to appoint an experienced Marketing & Campaigns Manager who will lead a small team of direct reports. High quality and science led educational content is at the heart of their service. Your role will be a crucial element within the Audience Communications and Membership team.
Familiar with the needs and motivations of healthcare professionals, you will have a deep understanding of both campaign planning and current digital marketing methodologies. As well as experience in pharma, healthcare marketing or publishing.
Working with the wider business, you will establish yourself as the go-to person on campaign planning and execution.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the department head to establish processes and KPI’s for paid social, email, PPC, SEO and SEM.
- Working cross functionally; internally, and with external industry bodies and potential partners to build backlinks, potential recommendations and contra deals.
- Implementing the campaign marketing plans, utilize KPIs to measure and communicate effectiveness, to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- A hands-on approach, taking the lead on tactical planning and enacting the marketing strategy.
- Leading cross functional teams to develop and manage the marketing plans, including bringing new ideas to the table and improving the digital presence.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a complex knowledge-based business and a demonstrable track record in building brands and delivering campaigns. You will have experience of leading and developing a team to deliver objectives and stretching KPIs. Experience of running marketing programmes to healthcare professionals or a similar audience would be a distinct advantage. You will need to demonstrate experience with a wide range of digital marketing tools, including email automation systems and paid social/SEM.
This position is a hybrid working role with ideally 3 days a week working in their office.
If you could be the person we are looking for and would like to see further details, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations to.