Are you looking to take the next step in your Marketing career, and are ready to lead the team of a prestigious global publisher? Our client, a fantastic academic publisher based in London, is looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to their Open Access team. The main focus of the role will be to act as the local team lead, supporting the development of team members and ensuring the delivery of strategic Marketing & Communications campaigns through various marketing channels.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Developing and managing email marketing strategies to raise awareness of key titles and drive customer usage
- Managing members of the OA Marketing team, overseeing performance development and coaching
- Testing campaigns to improve performance of campaigns where possible, and analyse marketing activities
- Identify new initiatives to drive the team forward and plan for future strategies
- Analyse customer usage of the product to define their needs and create appropriate marketing strategies
- Measuring marketing campaigns, liaising with external stakeholders to maximise results
This is an exciting position within a global team, and it could be the perfect next step for someone with proven record of implementing and analysing complex digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be confident in leading a team and comfortable working independently, highly organised, with strong communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations and writing copies). They will possess demonstrable familiarity with data, analytics and social media software, and will be able to use the full marketing mix in a creative way.
If this new role is what you have been looking for to advance your academic marketing experience, please get in touch for further details!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.