Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next role? Our client is a leading global academic publisher based in central London, and they are looking for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for developing and managing email marketing and digital advertising campaigns, driving through new strategies and making a positive impact.
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity for a manager to establish themselves within a team and help them to grow and develop.
- Develop complex email and advertising campaigns to drive business and raise awareness for key titles
- Identify and deliver new strategies and initiatives to support submission and revenue targets
- Manage all aspects of the campaigns and carry out research for both copy and data selections
- Proactively recommend and drive future team strategies to support wider company goals
- Manage members within the team and play an active role in maintaining the team profile
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience in planning, implementing and measuring email and digital advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and experience of managing complex campaigns
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of accuracy
- A solutions-focused approach with a demonstrable ability in problem solving
- Proven leadership skills and experience in coaching and developing direct reports
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.