We have an amazing opportunity for creative marketeer looking for a new role in book publishing. A brilliant independent publisher based in London is looking to hire a new Senior Marketing Executive to work on marketing plans for their religion and philosophy lists.
This role requires a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office and will be responsible for:
- Collaborating on the planning and execution of global marketing strategies for assigned book lists
- Implementing all aspects of marketing plans including e-marketing, social media, print and online marketing, advertising, sales materials, relevant conferences and events
- Designing and implementing impactful marketing campaigns to increase product engagement and drive adoptions
- Tracking performance of ongoing campaigns, making adjustments as needed and using insights to inform future strategy
- Communicating market strategy, product positioning and pricing to sales teams
- Improving online discover ability through SEO copy and marketing data
This role is perfect for someone who understands how to market academic books, and who likes to be creative with multi-channel campaigns. You will be confident utilising the full marketing mix (any SEO experience will be a bonus), have excellent copywriting skills and ideally have some experience working as part of an international team.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.