Are you looking for a more responsible marketing role, with variety and the opportunity to develop your career? We have a fabulous new Senior Marketing Executive role, working for a global educational publisher, to work in their higher education Marketing team. This exciting new role will involve taking ownership of several key product portfolios, including, planning and implementing marketing plans and applying marketing activities to support the sales teams across the EMEA region. You will gain a deep knowledge of the products, markets and their customers to position the mix of print, eBooks and digital solutions, to target audiences across the higher education sector. This is a hybrid role, ideally spending one day a week in their Andover office.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing some of the key elements of the role will include:
- Devising and implementing marketing plans for the product portfolios
- Developing multi-channel integrated and content-led marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of the portfolio, both print and digital products, in all aspect of the marketing remit
- Conduct market research including case studies, and analyse and present the data to support customer decisions
- Participate and present at internal meetings, as well as deliver product and strategy information
- Review and monitor market conditions and competitor activity
This is a super new role for a marketing professional who is keen to take the next step in their career and take ownership of a prestigious suite of products. The successful person will have demonstrable marketing experience within which you will have formulated and implemented marketing plans. Previous publishing marketing experience would be a bonus, but is not essential. Strong PC skills are a must as are a flexible approach and a willingness to develop your skills and experience. You will have great communication and organisational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
If you are looking to enhance your marketing career in a forward-thinking organisation, then we would love to hear from you. For further information, please send your CV and a short cover note.
This role closes on 17th November, so please send your application as soon as you can.