Senior Marketing Executive (Journals)
Are you a marketing executive with product and digital marketing experience looking for a step up? We have an excellent opening for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading academic publisher in central London. You will join the researcher marketing team and you will support in driving forward a competitive program to reach researchers, readers and authors. This is a great opportunity to join a creative and global team of journal marketers. This role will have some remote working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement a competitive marketing program for several journals
- Creative flair to develop engaging digital campaigns
- Use digital marketing tools to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaign effectiveness and competitor analyse to drive the strategic direction of the business
- Prepare and manage campaign schedules on a quarterly basis
What you’ll have:
- Experience in a product marketing (ie marketing executive) and an interest in publishing or academia
- Good digital marketing knowledge (including email marketing)
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with digital marketing tools
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.