Calling all marketing professionals interested in publishing! We have a new amazing Senior Marketing Executive role with a leading international publisher of academic books, journals and digital resources. This is a fantastic new role that will look after product marketing activities for some amazing academic journals!
- Planning and delivering creative campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Working closely with the sales team to grow a pipeline of leads and develop marketing plans for a portfolio of journals
- Monitoring and analysing campaigns and utilising findings to take strategic decisions across the business
- Coordinating a multiple campaign projects and allocating tasks to Marketing Assistants
- Supporting the Associate Director for Marketing with department wide goals
This role is an amazing next step up for a Marketing Coordinator or Executive who is looking for a new challenge and wishes to be more involved with campaign creation and management.
The successful candidate will be a creative individual, who will bring their own spark and innovative ideas to the table. You should demonstrate to be able to plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns, and to have a genuine interest in the academic publishing world.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.