We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join a leading publishing operation in central London. Joining an exciting and fast-paced team, you will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that connects readers with authors and books.
- Develop clear and effective publishing strategies from acquisition through to publication
- Work in partnership with internal and external teams to create coordinated marketing and author branding opportunities
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of programs, investments and campaigns
- Work with internal teams to establish fully integrated testing plans
- Work closely with authors to ensure a positive author experience for every title
- Build genre expertise to ensure successful author branding
Experience / skills required:
- Strong experience in online marketing, publicity and / or merchandising within publishing or a similar content-related business
- Strong ability to innovate and effectively analyse consumer marketing programs to ensure results
- High attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on the customer
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.