Do you have solid experience marketing conferences? Are you looking for a hands-on role where you can apply your strategic skills and take complete ownership of your products? A leading B2B information provider is looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager in their London office as soon as possible. Working closely with the sales and content teams you will deliver high quality and commercially successful events. This role will start remotely given the current circumstances but will be office-based ultimately.
- Take the lead on the marketing activities for dedicated events to ensure timely delivery within budget
- Measure effectiveness of marketing activities and build business cases
- Work with sales and content teams to promote portfolio of products, from podcasts to white papers
- Collaborate with on-site event managers to ensure smooth process
- Identify news ways to optimise digital and offline marketing activities
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience as a senior marketing executive/marketing manager is essential
- Experience marketing conferences is a must
- Proactive self-starter with a solid knowledge of marketing technology incl. CRM and email broadcast tools
- Excellent experience using wide range of digital and offline channels such as email, SEO, PPC,
- Very driven and commercially minded individual with a very collaborative approach
- Data-driven with the ability to design tracking and reports with feedback cycles
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.