We have an exciting newly created position for a Senior Marketing Manager to be part of the innovative online learning service arm of an established international Educational publisher. If you are an innovative and driven leader with extensive experience in performance marketing and strategy development, including in E-Commerce and Digital, then this might be the perfect role for you! This is a permanent position based in central London (with home-working flexibility) offering a highly competitive salary and benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of Marketing Managers
- Oversee digital marketing performance/achieving targets across of a portfolio of online short courses
- Ensure effective, multichannel marketing plans, budget allocation and phasing are in place
- Relationship management incl. attending regular internal and external stakeholder-facing meetings
What you’ll have:
- Experienced marketing strategist and line-manager with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience in leading and developing a performance-driven e-commerce marketing strategy, including growth campaign management
- Proven track record of delivering effective multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for an eCommerce / online business
- Knowledge and experience in marketing performance optimisation, analysis and reporting is crucial
Deadline: to be confirmed.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.