A leading international educational publisher are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their new team focused on the marketing of their online short courses portfolio. This Senior Marketing Manager role will be based remotely initially, and at least 2 days a week from the central London offices thereafter. This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package also.
This is a strategic and analytical role, with the responsibility of leading a team of Marketing Managers and overseeing the digital marketing performance/achieving targets across of a portfolio of online short courses. Your role as the Senior Marketing Manager will be to ensure that effective, multichannel marketing plans, budget allocation and phasing are in place in order to deliver on performance target and ROI. Relationship management is also a key aspect to this role. Key responsibilities include:
- E-commerce marketing strategy and planning: Lead on the development of an overarching online short courses marketing strategy that is scalable and effectively bring about ROI
- Delivery: Oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing plans delivery alongside Marketing Managers and Functional leads within Marketing
- Performance management and reporting: Partnering with Marketing Managers to ensure accurate, actionable and timely performance analysis is regularly conducted
- Stakeholder relationship management: Work with the team to manage partner / supplier relationships.
- People management: The Senior Marketing Manager will line manage a number of Marketing Managers who are responsible for the different category of short courses
- Identify market trends and technology that may impact the team's operations
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in performance marketing and strategy development, specifically in E-Commerce and Digital. Significant experience in leading and developing a performance-driven e-commerce marketing strategy, including growth campaign management will be pivotal. You'll have a proven track record of delivering effective multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for an eCommerce / online business and be confident in applying tactics such as paid advertising, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing and web optimisation to drive results. Knowledge and experience in marketing performance optimisation, analysis and reporting is crucial to this role. With strong influential leadership skills, and having managed teams previously, you'll possess exceptional communication and presentation skills. To find out more about this exciting new role, get in touch ASAP.
Closing date for applications: 19th July 2021
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.