A leading educational publisher of primary reading, writing and literacy products based in Essex is looking to appoint a Senior Marketing & Publicity Executive to support their marketing team in order to grow sales within the UK and the international retail and schools supply market.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing & Publicity Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Write fantastic press releases and successfully pitch and place features across global media outlets
- Promote and market products directly to training professionals using a mix of direct mail, webinars and social media
- Manage the relationship with current distributors and run promotions to schools
- Develop a deep awareness of schools in key markets
- Develop strong relationships with key schools
- Generate new sales leads by developing relationships with new markets from local researchers to high level decision makers within education systems globally
The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for the publishing industry as well as having excellent communication skills and the motivation and drive to succeed. You will have strong track record in marketing in publishing and a passion for education and learning.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.