We have an exciting opening for Senior Policy Manager to join a leading professional organisation based in West London on a permanent basis. Working closely with other managers, you will lead the development of company policies in a range of areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced policy manager and is a key role for the company.
- Project manage the development of policies for focus areas
- Take ownership of these areas to become an internal expert and provide ongoing market information and insights
- Work with key stakeholders on policy issues and help to guide governance boards
- Lead and drive internal consultation on all aspects of policy areas
- Build and develop relationships with other relevant organisations
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in policy development and delivery
- Excellent networking and influencing skills with strong strategic thinking and delivery planning
- Solid project management and communication skills
- Knowledge and awareness of wider policy environment and an understanding of the changing digital environment
- Proactive with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver in a complex environment
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.