Our partner is a successful, multinational trade publishing company who are seeking an experienced Senior PR Manager to join their highly skilled team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Looking after our partners' adult categories, with particular focus on food and drink authors you will help create and implement the PR strategy, working closely with the Brand and social teams to ensure all activity is in line with the wider business goals.
The ideal candidate will plan, create and deliver strategic campaigns as well as being a creative thinker. You will have experience of excellent author management, including working with high profile authors, agents and licensors. Equipped with your existing key press contacts you will make an impact by determining and implementing group title campaigns and author led plans.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
● Strategic thinking in terms of PR ambition and objectives across campaigns and wider Brand activity, ensuring the consumer and the author is at the heart of our partners approach
● Idea generation and creative planning; collaborating with wider team members, and other teams to plan innovative activity/campaigns.
● High level author management/care whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with agents and other key stakeholders across the business.
● Working closely with the UK Sales team; providing information required for retailer sell-in, offering support around author events and other retailer author activity
● Dealing with internal and external PR enquiries
● Experience of leading and driving high profile author campaigns across a range of different book genres
● Good management skills, knowing how to support team members and working closely with them to help them grow and develop
● Track record of high impact, sales driving PR campaigns
● Excellent comms with all media, across all platforms, including influencers
● Experience of event planning and implementation, both physical and virtual
● Proven history of managing projects from start to finish, on time and within budget
● Ability to work flexibly, having a can do attitude and being a collaborative team player
Start date: as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Charlotte with your CV at: Charlotte@wonderfulideasproject.com
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.