Are you a PR Executive or Press Officer looking for a step up? Do you have experience of delivering PR campaigns and working with authors and agents? Then this Senior Press Officer role might be the perfect opportunity for you! You will join a leading Trade Publisher working across global campaigns for adults and children's non-fiction titles. Based in London, there is flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute strategic, sales-driven PR campaigns
- Identify and engage with key influencers including working on events and securing book coverage
- Work with and accompany debut and established authors to interviews, events, etc.
- Attend exhibitions and events for licensing products
What you’ll have:
- Demonstrable PR experience at PR Executive or Press Officer level
- Track record of delivering successful PR campaigns with experience in author care and working with agents
- Portfolio of press contacts is required, and the ability to write press releases
- Excellent communication and networking skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure and use initiative
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.