Do you have a passion for digital media and a background in publishing? Our client is a leading scholarly publisher looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. Reporting to a Head of Product, this role will take ownership for developing a product strategy for the books area of the business. This is a fantastic role for someone with solid publishing experience looking to move their knowledge and skills to a Product Manager position. This role is based in their offices in West Yorkshire and is office based with some potential flexibility for the right candidate.
- Set and communicate the vision and strategic development of the books programme
- Own the overall books product roadmap, to meet commercial goals
- Own new product business cases and forecasts for books
- Identify opportunities to innovate books products to optimize profitability, meet customer needs or upsell new markets
- Own books product profitability
- Co-own book product revenues and market growth targets, alongside internal colleagues
- Together with commercial operations, agree the sales channels for books
- Coach, inspire and manage direct reports
- Understand and champion the needs of book users and customers
Experience / skills required:
- Solid publishing experience, ideally within academic, STM or professional books
- Strong management experience
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Highly analytical
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.