One of the world's largest education services companies has an outstanding opportunity for an energetic Product Manager who is passionate about primary education to join their team. A real hands-on entrepreneurial role, you will be managing existing primary literacy brands as well as delivering exciting new projects and products within the Primary education market. This is a great opportunity to work within a large business identifying market opportunities and developing and delivering market winning services that meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Maintain and build your network of contacts and influencers in primary education to ensure that new proposals are well thought through and meet the market’s needs
- Identify and engage potential partners, including consultants, experts, 3rd party businesses and key author talent to develop and deliver new propositions
- Develop and execute market research to test propositions with core customer segments and ensure these propositions meet market needs
- Track, analyse and anticipate competitor activity, and respond accordingly
- Build P&Ls for your projects, collecting and managing costs and forecasts, and calculating profitability ensuring projects are commercially successful
- Identify commercially viable publishing opportunities, develop the vision for new products/services and communicate these to get buy-in from internal and external stakeholders
- Work with digital development/platform teams to ensure all requirements and dependencies for platform development and digital content development are well defined, prioritised in the overall platform roadmap, budgeted and tested for release
- Be the face and advocate for the brands you manage, responding to queries from sales, marketing, global and customer support teams.
Individuals who are creative thinkers, have proven experience of turning big ideas into a reality, are highly organised and have the confidence and ability to build strong and effective relationships are most suited to this fantastic opportunity. Previous demonstrable experience in delivery of commercially successful propositions which meet customer needs is essential. Candidates will need commercial and financial planning skills and the ability to financially manage projects. Excellent project management skills are required to be able to plan and manage projects and budgets. Knowledge of the primary education market is highly desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary + bonus + benefits.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 779. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.