Ready to take the next step in your marketing career? We have an exciting opening for a Senior Product Marketing Executive to join the Product Marketing team at this leading global education publishing company. It is a collaborative and successful higher education marketing team and your role will specialise in product understanding and utilisation. This position will require 1 day per week in their Hampshire office and the remainder can be worked remotely.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement strategic marketing plans for the product portfolios
- Develop multi-channel integrated and content-led marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of the portfolio in all aspects of the marketing remit to maximise sales
- Participate and present in sessions at internal sales meetings, as well as delivering product and strategy information to regional sales teams
- Support the HE sales teams by creating effective sales tools to communicate key product and market information
- Liaise with the EMEA Publishing team to gather market and product information effectively
- Conduct market research and present the data to support customer decisions
- Review and set the price for importing products to ensure they are competitively priced
- Forecast inventory needs for the EMEA markets
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a marketing role and will have solid experience of formulating and executing a marketing plan. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must and you will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
You will be required to travel to campuses (approx. 2 trips per year) and for internal meetings. Flexibility to travel and a valid passport is essential. The company offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package for the successful candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your product marketing skills. For further details, please send your CV and salary expectations.