Do you have solid production experience working on 4-colour books ideally in children’s publishing? A prestigious independent trade publisher in central London is looking for a Senior Production Controller to join their children’s division. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled colour specialist to join a busy team working across a range of fiction, non-fiction, picture books and novelty titles.
- Manage complex colour titles from manuscript to delivery
- Oversee colour correction and solid experience in colour correction
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and meet highest quality standards
- Responsible for project costing and print buying
- Prepare titles for both print and digital editions
- Work closely with in-house Editorial, Design, Rights and Sales departments
- Liaise with external suppliers suppliers (onshore and offshore), and co-edition partners
Experience / skills required:
- Proven relevant trade colour and mono production experience, ideally in Children’s publishing
- Solid understanding of colour management and reproduction
- Detailed knowledge of the production life cycle, from delivery of raw MS to delivery of end products
- Proven experience in print buying (colour) is required
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the production process is essential
- Able to anticipate and solve potential issues with a proactive attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Knowledge of Biblio3, the Adobe Suite and XML-first workflows is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.