Do you have solid production experience in children’s books? Would you like to join a well-loved children’s books publisher as Senior Production Controller? This permanent full-time role is a key position in the production team. Based in London, it will allow some home-working up to 2 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage dedicated list including complex products to budget, schedule and high-quality standards
- Streamline workflows and procedures
- Act as key contact for suppliers
- Help train and develop junior members of the team
What you’ll have:
- Solid production experience in children’s books, ideally with safety testing
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience managing suppliers
- Great communicator with strong relationship building skills
- A flexible and confident approach to work, a team player able to mentor junior staff
Applications ASAP, please.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Karine Nicpon at email@example.com or on 0203 574 4426.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.