Senior Production Manager (Academic/STM)
Are you a target driven Production Manager in Academic/STM looking for a more strategic project management role? A leading Global Open Access Publisher is looking for a Portfolio/Senior Production Manager to join their Production department. In this new and exciting role, you will oversee and streamline production processes and manage a team of Production managers to meet strategic goals and ensure the overall success of the journals portfolio. This full-time permanent role can be done completely remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take a strategic lead on improving production processes across their entire portfolio
- Create strategic plans and oversee their implementation for the portfolio development by streamlining the production process while ensuring high quality standards.
- Manage a team of Production Managers to help them develop and motivate their team
What you'll have:
- Extensive expensive in Production in Academic/STM
- Demonstrate you can deliver projects to targets and within deadlines
- Line management experience is essential, with the ability to inspire and develop staff remotely
- A commercial mind-set with a target-driven approach
- Excellent communicator with diplomacy to handle challenging situations and stakeholder management experience
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.