Do you have experience in a Programme Support, Programme Office or Project Administration role? A leading educational publisher is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join them early September for 4 months in central London!
- Provide diary support and manage a complex schedule
- Interact with internal and external third parties
- Organise events and meetings
- Support the teams communications and online presence
- Support in monthly financial control processes
- Manage small internal projects and initiatives
- Support the delivery and monitoring of group objectives and produce status reporting
Experience / skills required:
- Experience working in a Programme Support/Office, Project Administration or Administration role
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A quick learner with a strong attention to detail
- Good relationship building skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.