A leading academic publisher is looking for a Senior Projects Coordinator to join their Global Production Technology Development team in Central London. This role will facilitate projects, implementing new process refinement and delegate tasks to offshore team. This opportunity is suitable for a candidate who has worked in an academic journal publishing with solid XML knowledge.
- Schedule projects and ensure timely completion
- Work with offshore support team to manage workflow and delegate tasks
- Coordinate content conversion, loading and quality control for the global publishing platform
- Manage purchase ordering and invoicing
- Communicate with internal business partners and external vendors regarding new refinement
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in working in an academic journal publishing environment
- Solid XML knowledge is essential
- Solid IT proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Natural problem solvers and a self-directed characteristic
- Excellent communication skills in a professional manner
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.