We have an amazing new role with a very prestigious scientific society in Central London, for a Public Engagement specialist looking to work on an exciting programme of events and exhibitions!
This role will initially run for 2 years, and will focus on overseeing all elements of a public exhibition and supporting a programme of events both physical and digital. It will also be responsible for direct management of an Assistant role supporting the Public Engagement team.
- Managing the plan and budget for the society's annual exhibition, looking at past years feedback and performance to inform the strategy
- Collaborating with a Public Engagement Manager to develop digital content and virtual events around the exhibitions
- Managing assigned events from initial conception, including promotion and delivery
- Evaluating events and providing performance reports to key stakeholders
- Acting as point of contact for external vendors and suppliers, including catering, stewards and venues
We are looking for someone with good experience of delivering large scale events, ideally combining physical and digital events and content. You will be incredibly well organised, and able to problem solve and manage large projects while remaining calm under pressure.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.