Our client, a large and well respected professional publisher, based in West London, publishes leading-edge reports supporting the needs of UK business and society. They are looking for a Senior Publishing Manager on an interim basis to manage the team that deliver process and admin support on a 12 month FTC.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the development a team, project management and process management for a sector of standards in order to deliver the product and revenue across the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support and advice on committee management
- Preparation of business cases
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and nominating bodies, ensuring governance is in place
- Ensure a high level of service is delivered to committee members
- Defining the marketing programme for the team's portfolio
- Line management, development and performance management of Standards Development Managers
- Provide leadership to the wider team on key aspects of performance to include continuous improvement, diversity, go-to-market planning, business case and pipeline management and policy engagement
To be successful in this role, you will have strong project management and process management experience, a commercial mind-set, leadership skills and outstanding communication skills.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.