Our client, a large and well respected professional publisher, based in West London, publishes leading-edge reports supporting the needs of UK business and society at home and abroad. They are looking for two Senior Publishing Manager on an interim basis to manage the standards portfolio across one of their sectors. Our client is hiring both a 6 month and 12 month FTC position.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the development of the content, revenue forecasting, planning and delivery of product and revenue across the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support and advice on committee management
- Preparation of business cases
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and nominating bodies, ensuring governance is in place
- Ensure a high level of service is delivered to committee members
- Defining the marketing programme for the team's portfolio
- Line management, development and performance management of Standards Development Managers
- Provide leadership to the wider team on key aspects of performance to include continuous improvement, diversity, go-to-market planning, business case and pipeline management and policy engagement
To be successful in this role, you will have an understanding of standards creation and development, a commercial mind-set, leadership skills and outstanding communication skills.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.