An international charity within the health and social care sector are seeking a self starter, confident communicator and sales driven individual to join their team on, a 12 month fixed term contract, as a Senior Sales and Client Development Executive.
This role will involve responsibilities such as:
- Contacting new leads and developing strong relationships to grow revenue within the UK
- Continuing to uphold relationships with existing clients
- Meeting and exceeding set targets
- Providing quotes, tenders and proposals
- Follow up on leads through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings
- Tracking all activity using a CRM system
- Provide reports on sales activity, leads and revenue.
The successful candidate will have gained at least two years of experience within a similar role in the healthcare, social research or pharmaceutical markets. This role also requires the ability to work with initiative and autonomy, the capability to articulate new ideas and see them through to completion, multi tasking skills, as well as a consultative, customer centric approach to sales and client development.
Should you feel that this suits your skills, attributes and experience please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.