Are you a driven, ambitious sales professional? Would you like to develop your sales career with a top publishing organisation where you will have responsibility for your own business unit in a growing industry?
A highly successful publisher of medical journals is looking for a proactive and experienced Senior Telesales Sales Executive to join their growing team in London. This is a new role and offers the opportunity to join a team that has clear progression pathways with tailored training and support as you grow within the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Calling potential clients, focusing on driving revenue through the company’s four key products.
- Learning about the industry, your relevant designated area/s, client base and competitors
- Advise clients on forthcoming product developments and special promotions
- Understanding the company’s tried and tested sales process, with ongoing support from internal staff and training materials.
- the opportunity represent the company at exhibitions, events etc. currently on a remote basis.
This is a highly desirable B2B telesales position where you will work with a highly successful, professional organisation, within a focused, friendly team and the opportunity to grow and expand within the organisation.
The successful person will have:
- Proven B2B telesales experience Sales experience from a publishing or related background, or sales experience from the medical industry
- Confidence and great communication and organisational skills as you will be speaking to Director level clients
- Quick-thinking, positive and persuasive
- The ability to close a sale successfully
In return, for the right perseon, our client is offering a very generous basic salary, and company benefits, with an uncapped commission/bonus structure – 10% on revenue with the opportunity to take responsibility for your own business unit and amazing progression opportunities within the company as the team grows.
If you are looking to progress your sales career and this roles sounds like you, please send your CV and salary expectations, and we will forward you more detailed information.