Do you have proven sales experience in academic publishing/library environment? We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to drive sales revenue and manage customers’ relationships.
- Develop solid understanding of products portfolio and meet agreed sales targets
- Create and manage territory calling plan and meet key customers in person
- Collaborate with library marketing team to drive growth for all products
- Present market and competition feedback to internal stakeholders
- Handle customer queries
Experience / skills required:
- Solid sales experience in academic publishing/library environment
- Consultative sales skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel and experience working with CRM software
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and successfully across departments
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.