Do you have marketing experience and a keen interest in publishing? Would you like to join a professional publisher to implement their marketing activities and build brand awareness? This is fantastic opportunity for a Marketing professional. Based in Cambridge, this is a permanent position that will start remotely and offer up to 3 days a week working from home in the long-term. Please note that for an experienced candidate this role could be part-time (20/25 hours a week).
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and organise marketing activities and strategy, from conferences attendance to marketing emails and special promotions
- Manage social media strategy and oversee creation of catalogues, flyers, web banners, etc.
- Write and create marketing collateral, support colleagues in copyediting blurbs
- Liaise with sales reps and colleagues to ensure bibliographic data is up-to-date
What you’ll have:
- Solid marketing experience with the ability to plan
- Keen interest or experience in publishing
- Understanding of e-commerce and how marketing/sales data is used
- Collaborative and problem-solving attitude, with the ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.