We are looking for a Solution Architect to join a leading technology company that provides software solutions for the online publishing industry. This is a client facing role which will allow the role holder to form a bridge between clients, product management and engineering.
- Liaise with client’s to interpret and evaluate business requirements, and propose technology solutions
- Identify the need for platform extension with new features and functionality, bringing it to the attention of product management
- Work in cross-functional internal teams (engineering, quality assurance, ops, product management, project management, business) to develop new solutions
- Evaluate and prototype APIs for third party integrations and understand content and coordinate content conversions
- Understand business models and translate them into either platform configuration or specification for new implementation
- Propose and build UI and significant development work with CSS/HTML
Experience / skills required:
- Must have experience in a directly related client facing role (e.g., business analyst or solution architect)
- Prior hands-on software development experience (preferably, web and backend development using Java and related technologies) with current experience of web technologies
- First rate analytical skills, evidence of translating vague requirements into actionable development items
- Experience in project management techniques or otherwise demonstrable experiences with managing new development to completion
- Worked on product oriented projects and release management processes
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 0203 574 4425
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.