Do you have strong organisation and relationship building skills? Can you come up with creative ideas and have a forward focussed approach? This Special Sales Executive will be joining a London-based academic publisher and play a key role in managing book sales across key online retailers, specialist accounts and authors.
- Manage accounts of key internet retailers, building strong relationships with customers
- Identify new potential customers
- Manage author sales
- Oversee process of eBook sales
- Manage returns and discount level
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
Experience / skills required:
- Previous sales experience is essential, ideally within publishing but not only
- Some experience working with internal and external partners
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation
- Solid communication with the ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial awareness and solid numerical skills
- MS Office proficient including Excel
- Ability to collate, interpret and communicate statistical information
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 0203 5474 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.