Customer Services Assistant
The Stage Media Company Ltd is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join its marketing team. As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager and assisting with various administrative and customer facing duties.
Main purpose of the role:
- To assist all incoming subscriptions customer service enquiries for The Bookseller and The Stage, resolving them to a high standard.
- To aid the marketing team in subscription acquisition and renewals activity.
Key responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Customer enquiries
- Order management – new, renewals and cancellation
- Data management
For a full job description, please see available documents for download.
We are looking for someone with previous customer service experience of providing an exceptional service who has excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will require a high level of computer literacy: PC, databases, email and internet, word processing and spreadsheets.
You must be personable, articulate and have a logical, flexible approach to problem solving while being able to communicate complex ideas clearly in a professional and warm manner. We are a small team so working independently while part of a team is needed, too.
How to apply:
To apply to this vacancy click the apply button below. You will be asked to register your details. On the following page you should upload:
- Your CV
- A short covering letter (max 1 page)
- If you are willing, the voluntary equal opportunities form you can download below
Once you have uploaded your items click ‘finish application’
The company is committed to Equal Opportunities in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Excellent training and the opportunity to develop your career
- Based in the heart of London Bridge
- Access to our discounts’ portal
- Membership to Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Life Insurance