Do you have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines? Do you have proven stakeholder management experience? We are looking for a Standards Development Manager to project manage and develop a portfolio of publishing standards in London. Working closely with specialist committees, you will lead and oversee the creation process in a diverse and rewarding role.
- Work with committees to lead and facilitate publication process
- Research and keep up-to-date with market trends to identify audience needs and strategic gaps
- Create schedules and manage time and resources for each project
- Project manage and deliver a portfolio of standards publications to time and budget
- Identify opportunities for the development of new products and services
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Solid experience dealing with and managing stakeholders/committees
- Editorial and publishing experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Solid relationship building and facilitation abilities and a proactive and problem-solving approach to work
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.