A renowned academic publisher based in Oxford is looking for a Stock Planning Controller to join their busy team. In this role you will be focusing on managing available stock for a group of titles, and evaluating stock data ensuring that accurate information is readily available for customers and staff.
- Manage the availability of stock for a number of titles.
- Manage imported stock to ensure availability for the UK and US markets.
- Input data into core systems, ensuring that data is interpreted correctly for all products.
- Evaluate data through a variety of programme.
- Develop processes and implement new workflows for global products.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a stock controller or demand planner is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills along with a good attention to detail.
- An interest in academic publishing and digital printing processes is essential.
- Excellent computer literacy, data skills, and an advanced user of Excel.
- Ability to develop good working relationships within the stock planning team and other departments.
- Must be a flexible quick learner with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Previous experience in demand planning or digital production is an advantage.
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.