A leading global publisher of educational products is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing manager to join their busy Higher Education Marketing team. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of the organisation’s HE products in order to generate sales leads, support Sales teams and apply appropriate marketing activities to promote key titles with the EMEA region. This is currently a 9-12 month contract. This role will work remotely until the organisation return to the office next year.
This role will work with key functions within the business to devise and implement strategies for marketing the portfolio and its key products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Devising and implementing multi-channel integrated and content-led marketing plans
- Product Management – taking ownership of a product portfolio (print and digital resources and platforms) in all aspects of the marketing remit, presenting in product and strategy sessions at sales meetings
- Work with the Marketing team to provide clear and detailed briefs to implement customer-focused marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyse data to help customers make informed decisions
- Set and review pricing, ensuring they are set competitively for EMEA markets
The successful person will have sufficient proven experience in a Sales or Marketing role (experience of selling within the educational publishing environment is desirable), with excellent presentation and copy-writing skills. Experience of understanding sales drivers, product positioning and solid PC skills are a must.
For further information please send your CV with a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.
The closing date for this role is Monday 30th November 2020.