We are working on an exciting new role with a leading Academic publisher with an established international client base. They are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to manage a number of European accounts, and negotiate services agreements and develop tailored solutions for private and public institutional partners. These services include indexing products, master classes, advertising solutions as well as custom publishing content.
This role will be based in their Central London office, with a requirement to work in the office 2 days a week.
- Managing relationships with Europe customers, with a particular focus on Spain and France, reinforcing the company's position as a trusted partner
- Driving partnership revenue growth for assigned territories
- Selling creative solutions from the services portfolio, presenting custom solutions based on available products and capabilities
- Keeping up to date with institutional trends and issues, participating at speaking engagements, conferences, summits and other events
- Sharing market intelligence within the business, to help develop Partnerships strategy and inform product development
This is a pivotal role for the business and will play a very important part in the growth of their partnerships offering and strategy. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the international academic market, and significant commercial experience (ideally in B2B). They will be able to bring a consultative approach to a sales role, and have strong customer management and negotiation skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.