We have a lovely new Subscriptions Coordinator role with a prestigious not-for-profit academic publisher in Central London. Our client is an established society publisher of scientific journals and research, and they are looking for a strong customer-focused candidate to help them managing the subscription renewals and access processes.
This company offers fantastic benefits and they have a hybrid model in place where staff goes in 2 days a week.
- Coordinating subscriber fulfilment, digital access and authentication process, across print and digital subscriptions
- Managing a subscriptions renewals programme to monitor renewals and cancellations to advise the commercial team on retention strategy
- Handling enquires from new subscribers and ensure they receive the best possible customer care
- Overseeing the relationships with external agencies and vendors
- Compiling regular usage reports and analysis
- Gathering customer feedback to determine efficiency of services and suppliers
If you are keen curious about the world of digital subscriptions and academic publishing, and have strong analytical skills and a talent for stakeholder management, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.