Working for this prestigious client within academic publishing software a full service hosting platform. Working at the intersection of technology and publishing. Passionate about technology.
You will establish strong relationships with customers, becoming their go-to person and primary point of contact to help resolve problems and questions raised by clients, functioning as the main point of contact for them. To also investigate new capabilities and trends in the publishing industry to better service clients.
Establish an excellent rapport with customer contacts to become a trusted resource in maximizing their investment. Build a comprehensive technical knowledge of the customers’ platforms and use that knowledge to help them get the most out of the products. Understand the business requirements of clients, including marketing efforts, technical requirements, and deadline scheduling. Work with technical/ product teams and release managers to achieve the successful launch and operation of advanced content websites and to implement new features by working within established processes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject or equivalent practical experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience working with and managing external partners and customers
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ability to deliver messages on the technical level and present technical materials to groups of any size and background
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming language
- Understanding of the publishing and information industries/ background in online journal or book production is advantageous but not essential