We have partnered with Usborne Publishing to help them find a fantastic Technical Administrator! Do you work well with Excel, Biblio and Dropbox? Are you an experienced administrator with a passion for children’s books? Then this role might be perfect for you! You will join a busy and friendly production department to support the management of Usborne’s extensive book list.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help with Biblio data maintenance and troubleshooting
- Co-ordinate with the editorial, design and sales teams to ensure schedules stay on time
- Support the Inventory and Data team with stock and reprint checks, meta data follow ups and analytics
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience in administration or production, ideally in publishing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, zoom, survey monkey and Biblio
- Knowledge of inventory and metadata would be an advantage
- A proactive can do attitude and a great team player
Deadline for applications is Friday 12 February.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate so please direct any enquiries to us. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.