An opportunity has arisen for an Editor to join a market leading media and digital publishing company with offices in Central London. Working across one of the largest UK-based consumer technology news and reviews site - we now have an exciting opportunity for an Editor to join them working across their Home Cinema section. If you have a passion for technology, gadgets, eye for detail and can engage a wide audience then this role would be for you.
The successful candidate would be required to write regular news articles, reviews and SEO content for the website along with assisting with the production of video-based articles, podcasts and event coverage across all TV and cinema.
- Responsible for writing engaging, relevant and highly accurate website content on all things home cinema in order to raise awareness and engagement of the publication
- Write regular deals news around key, desirable products in your channel where relevant
- Produce and maintain class-leading buying guides and how-to guides, based on Google Search and Ecommerce value and guidance
- Maintain an up-to-date and international TV and home cinema contacts database
- Meet and build relationships with key partner brands and key freelancers
- Be aware of TV and Home Cinema traffic statistics and analysis, feeding this back regularly to the business
This role would suit someone with strong communication and written skills in particular working across online and website content, with a fantastic understanding of SEO and an excellent knowledge of the products and audience of the TV and Home Cinema sector. Please get in touch asap to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.