A leading non-profit STM association publisher of OA journals, books and digital resources is looking to recruit an Insights & Bibliometric Analyst to help facilitate growth by delivering data insights that drive strategic decisions.
Reporting into the Head of Sales and Marketing the key accountabilities will include:
- Design and deliver models, reports and insights that contribute to company strategy and performance, identifying process improvements
- Maintain monthly data imports for the insights platform, implementing seamless data feeds from partners
- Conduct quality assurance checks across a range of systems, identify process improvements
- Conduct data analyses using customer, sales, member and external data sources
- Design and develop analytical data structures and ensure the consistent use of systems
- Contribute to recommendations for future marketing promotions, sales opportunities and customer/member events through providing business intelligence insights
- Contribute data intelligence on a wide range of Open Access campaigns and projects
- Track and analyse markets, customer behaviour and organisational relationships, including publishing industry trends and trends in researcher needs
- Prepare and present clearly understandable analyses via Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software to key stakeholders
- Prepare market segment analysis for books and journals
- Undertaking other analytic tasks as directed by the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Suitable experience includes the ability to design and conduct the full cycle of an analysis (design, objectives, data extraction, results) including writing automation scripts. Experience of data modelling and data visualisation from raw data is required, as is a commercial focus, ability to prioritise and work to deadlines. Advanced Excel skills are essential including formula construction, add-ins and VBA. Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Python required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, Bonus and benefits.
Home working for Part of The Week
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 648. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.