Our client, a leading and growing not-for-profit STM Open Access journal publisher, is looking for a Senior User/Market Researcher for a 12-month fixed-term contract to help focus on the needs and goals of the scientific community and further their strategy, mission and vision.
Working alongside other members of the Research Team and cross-functionally with subject-matter experts within the organization, you will lead the execution of strategic research initiatives that empower internal and external stakeholders with information, insights, and evidence-based recommendations of high value. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead assigned qualitative and quantitative research initiatives, ensuring successful execution
- Design efficient research plans, recommending sound methodology
- Conduct research using a variety of methods to gain user insight including interviews, surveys, workshops and desk research
- Analyze research results to identify key patterns and insights
- Plan and coordinate recruitment and engagement of research participants
- Ensure successful delivery against requirements on time and within budget
- Directly manage the work of other researchers, including contractors and consultants
- Operate as an evangelist for the scientific community internally, sharing insights and building organizational empathy
- Provide support to staff conducting research work outside the Research Team.
Suitable experience includes several years’ experience designing and conducting qualitative user research and quantitative market research initiatives. Sound knowledge of market and user research best practices and methodologies along with strong analytical, problem-solving, project management, time-management and communication skills are required. Experience working with a distributed team across multiple time zones is desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits and the chance to work in an innovative, mission driven and truly collaborative environment.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 647. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.