A leading supplier of Audiobooks and Digital Services based in the Midlands, is looking to appoint a Content Supply Assistant to join their busy content team for 4 weeks to assist with their production. This exciting opportunity is to provide project support and administration to the content supply team working across audiobook production. The role will involve data administration, system updates, chasing and monitoring live contracts along with regular running of renewals reports. The role is fully remote with occasional visits to the office.
Key Responsibilities :
- Scheduling Recordings Monitoring recordings from studios, if required planning, scheduling, booking titles in with studios
- Sourcing manuscripts draft and final manuscripts from publishers and literary agents on time for studio preparations, casting and entry of metadata
- Preparation and entry of metadata
- Data Entry on SAP for narrators, copyrights and managing other metadata fields as required
- Proof reading metadata on covers and product components as requires, including Large Print covers
- Raising purchase orders for content including recordings at studios, edits and cover designs or permissions. Estimation of recording and product costs
The Successful applicant will be available immediately, a great communicator both spoken and written, highly organised and able to multi-task. You will have basic financial awareness and good working knowledge of excel. Please do get in touch - click on the "apply now" button to send us your CV and find out more.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.