Team Temps are looking for a creative marketing candidate wishing to step up into a Marketing Executive role with a well known publisher across their non-fiction lists based in London. In this temporary role, you will work on marketing campaigns for several well-established special interests imprints and coordinate promotional material. Its a fantastic opportunity work across print and digital formats.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Working on engaging marketing campaigns to maximise sales
- Overseeing the design of content and promotional material, including print an digital advertisement
- Coordinating the creation of catalogues (both trade and consumer)
- Liaising with reviewers and publicists to ensure media exposure is maximised
- Proactively identify and build partnerships for key titles, brands and authors
- Organising a calendar of events both in the UK and abroad
- Copywriting (essential)
The ideal candidate will be available immediately, skilled in building a network and maintaining long-lasting relationships with the media. This role will suit someone with strong social media, email marketing, and copy-writing skills, who is ready to take on more responsibilities and work in a friendly and innovative team.
Must have working knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop.
IF you are available to start beginning of August and have the availability for up to 2 months then this would be an ideal role for you.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.