If you have marketing experience for professional services we would love to hear from you for our brand new opportunity! You will work on a fast expanding portfolio of standards consulting services for a global leader of standards solutions!
Temp Marketing Manager Key duties:
- Develop strategic marketing plans as a whole and product streams within
- Identify market gaps and develop solutions
- Deliver campaign execution and identify tools and techniques to enhance execution
- Ensure products are promoted to establish ROI and drive future revenues
- Set high level digital strategy for products
- Accountable for lead generation, lead qualification and monitoring budget
- Line responsibility for a team of marketing executives
Temp Marketing Manager Experience / skills required:
- Excellent understanding of all marketing channels, including an understanding of current digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Proven commercial approach
- Experience marketing for professional services/consultancy portfolio with a focus on strategic marketing
- Lead generation experience
- Excellent copy and design evaluation skills
- Proven experience developing strong internal working relationships
- Excellent communication and team management skills with a hands on, proactive approach
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.