A London based lifestyle publisher is looking for a production controller to join their small and busy creative team to work on a volume of print and digital content. Our client would like a candidate able to initially temp for a month or two with a view to going permanent. Ideally, the successful candidate would be able to start on the 24th July.
- Production of content across print and digital platforms
- Design newsletters using HTML
- Liaising with sales and editorial departments
- Copy chasing and managing Excel database
- Photoshop retouching and colour work
- Proofing online and hard copy
- Design adverts
- Online magazine and app management
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in print and digital production
- Experience managing a production schedule
- Ability to work on a volume of projects and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Adobe CC suite (Indesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator) on an Apple Mac OS is a necessity
- Experience with Google DFP, HTML, CSS and Wordpress would be desirable (training can be given)
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Kellie Millar
Tel: 020 7 034 7897
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.